My CV can be viewed here.
Representative publications include:
- "Felon Disenfranchisement and Democratic Legitimacy,"
Social Theory and Practice 43 (2017). Forthcoming.
- “Democracy’s Sovereign Enclosures: Territory and the All-Affected Principle,”
Constellations 21 (2014): 560-574. Link.
- “The Problem of Poverty and the Limits of Freedom in Hegel's Theory of the Ethical State,”
Political Theory 41 (2013): 257-284. Link.
Representative presentations include:
- "Felon Disenfranchisement and Democratic Legitimacy"
American Philosophical Association Eastern Meeting, Main Program, January 2017
International Social Philosophy Conference, Carleton U., July 2016
- "Democracy, Community, and the 'Criminal Alien'"
Association for Political Theory, U. Wisconsin-Madison, October 2014
- “A Critique of the All-Affected Principle of Democratic Inclusion”
American Philosophical Association Central Meeting, Main Program, February 2013
- “Territory, Authority, and the People: Rethinking Modern Sovereignty Today”
American Philosophical Association Pacific Meeting, Main Program, April 2010